Covid-19 Update

Cancellation of the Father/Son Team Day

Unfortunately we as a board have decided that we cannot run the Father/Son Team Day program on May 15. The Covid-19 situation simply hasn't improved enough and we are officially cancelling it for this summer. If you have already registered, you will receive an email notice and a full refund.

Other Camps

At this point we are hopeful that we will be able to operate all the remaining camps this summer. But obviously this will be dependant on the COVID situation improving. Our board will be meeting again on Saturday, May 29 in order to decide. Please be praying that things will improve.

Note for renters

We are not yet providing general rentals of the camp. Currently, only a single household is allowed to gather inside or outside, so a general rental is simply not feasible. See here for details.

However, we can make the camp available to small family groups within the health restrictions, although we are not considering these to be rentals. A donation of money or time helping with camp improvements, would be appreciated, but is not required. Typically this would be for families who have some connection to the camp, either as a worker or a regular renter. Contact the Camp Manager or the Camp Registrar for more information.