COVID-19

COVID-19

Camp Teepee Pole response to COVID-19 

With the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and increasing cases in Canada, we wanted to remind Camp Teepee Pole Patrons that the safety and wellbeing of our campers and staff is our top priority. At this point, with our first summer camp scheduled over three and a half months away, we are hopeful that we will not have to cancel or suspend any of the regularly scheduled camps. 

For those who have already registered or are planning to register, please be assured that should any decision be made to cancel any events a full refund will be provided.

The Camp Teepee Pole Fundraiser on April 18 has been cancelled, since the facilities in Carstairs closed.

The Father-Son Team Day on May 30 is our next scheduled event. We are prayerfully considering upcoming events and closely monitoring the outbreaks effects on Canada. Currently we are planning to hold events as planned, however we will be consulting the Government of Canada Website and Alberta Health Services for guidance as these events draw near.

Once again, if any of our 2020 events are canceled a full refund will be provided. Any additional updates will be posted to our website. 

Sincerely, 

Camp Teepee Pole Board of Directors